Xclusive Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive Guild Forum

Dicuss Boss Tactic's and Kill's and see DKP!

I like to say somethings about raiding, Read it

rahniia
    rahniia

I like to say somethings about raiding, Read it Empty I like to say somethings about raiding, Read it

Post  rahniia Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:31 pm

We should be focus more progress real hard naxx 25 and maylgos!

1. No arguement on vent raiding and (Deaf Text between Me and Zax) No arguement too Razz
    2. Stop whining about lagging
    3. If you know that you gotta to go bed or do somethings before raiding closed at 23.00/23.30, (Just decline or replace other person within 1 hour be4 22.00/22.30)
    4. Use Channel Classes (for an example defmelees, defhealer, deftank, defcaster)
    5. If you got a problem just whisper Officers nothing to do with raid channel peeps
    6. LETS FOCUSFACE
    7. Enjoying your dkps loot
    8. Sucessful progress clear 25 naxx
    9. Move onto Mayglos time once a week
    10. Raiding time usually 19.30 server time (no whine about time) closes at 23.00/23.30 server time...
    11. No AFK as long as you gotta to let Officers know for what reason
    12. DC'd thats problem if too long than 10 mins and replace
    13. RUN and SMOOTHE WITHOUT ANY ARGUEMENT/AFK/DC'D
    14. NO PUGS NAXX till ON following MONDAY, if you dont get invite and be patient, you never know if you might be at the last mins inv as if DC'D/AFK or w/e
    if nothing happen and you can always whisper craze if you want pug with them from MONDAY and be nice to let craze know Smile

Hope you agree and hope we better start change from now on and running smoothe! will we

<3 you all
    Rahniia
    xx

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:23 pm