Xclusive Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xclusive Guild Forum

Dicuss Boss Tactic's and Kill's and see DKP!

Defiance Radio

Blizza
    Blizza

Defiance Radio Empty Defiance Radio

Post  Blizza Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:55 am

Hi guys,

You find guildchat to be dead silent most times of the day?
    You want some more entertainment in this guild.

Well I just came up with Defiance Radio, where music will be broadcasted during the times we ARE NOT raiding.
    I've been playing with this idea for a while, not necessairly ment to do it with Defiance.
    But might aswell as i'm this guild. Atm there's a channel on vent where i'll be playing music sets ocassionally, but there is more to come ...

The Radio:

Right some information;
    - Basically just ment to share and play some music to lighten up your wow days.
    - You are ALL allowed to play music, this by booking the channel (if this idea gets enough support then i'll upload a "HOW TO" guide)
    - I'm gonna set up some proper equipement at my house to be able to make it a "real" radio station
    - Broadcasts will happen on set times, other then them times the channel will be password locked!

Future plans:

Soon released ones:
    - Request shows, Playing music your request by /w the Dj's ingame.
    - In real life NEWS + WoW ingame news

Future ones:
    - Live broadcast from Defiance raids ingame supplied with commentary covered by guild people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm willing to put a shitload of time into this, but i can't do this alone.
    If there are people that share the same idea and would love to help out, please send me a mail or /w

But most important thing of all!

I need your support above all. If you think this idea is shit then do tell me (so i don't put my time in it & i can take a punch or 2 so be honest)
    Because setting this up and no one shows up is a bit of EPIC FAIL !

Looking forward to your replies.
    If you got any questions or ideas, please post them.

Greetings

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm